Ready to apply? Follow the instructions below.
- Scan or photograph your required documents:
- Your high school diploma/GED/transcript (or equivalent)
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Read the school catalog and the appropriate SPFS document for your program. You will be required to sign the SPFS later in the enrollment process.
- Fill out the online application. Click here to begin.
- Pay the application fee (*non-refundable)
- Wait 1-3 business days for processing.
- Log in to the student portal at https://server18.orbund.com/einstein-freshair/index.jsp
- Fill out the info in your Account & Profile.
- TIP: If you add your signature to your Account & Profile page, you can auto-sign your enrollment form. This makes signing and initialing the e-document much easier!
- Complete, sign, and submit your enrollment form.
If you are applying for the Surgical Technologist program, you must complete an interview with an Admissions Officer to complete the application process. To schedule an interview, please contact our office. *A non-refundable application fee of $250 must be paid after your complete your application. If you do not pay this fee, you will not receive a portal login or the required enrollment documents. The course fees and tuition will be charged to your account once you have submitted your enrollment forms.